The largest "shredding event" in the state of Florida is happening right here in Tampa Bay with ABC Action News.
This Saturday morning, join ABC Action News at the Westfield Town Center in Citrus Park to get all of your old papers and electronics destroyed, free of charge.
Over the years, tens of thousands of Tampa Bay Area residents have taken advantage of the drive-thru service shredding event. They've unloaded more than 700,000 personal papers which Pro Shred pulverizes into confetti on site. More than 15,000 pounds of electronics have been turned in to be destroyed as well with the help of Quick Silver Recycling.
Operation Shredding is here for you, taking action for you against ID theft.
- Bring up to five boxes of documents, papers and receipts that have your credit card numbers or other personal information on them, we'll shred them all for FREE
- Bring electronic devices that may have your personal information on them for on-site destruction or secure transport to a facility for destruction.
- Every hard drive will be destroyed
- Parts of monitors, keyboards, printers, fax machines, tablets and phones will be taken apart and recycled
- It's happening Saturday, April 21, 2018 from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Westfield Citrus Park Mall located at 8021 Citrus Park Town Center in Tampa (33625).
We hope to see you Saturday!