It's Election Day! Time to get out and vote.
The polls are open Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. in Florida and you must be in line by 7 p.m. at your specific polling place or you will not be able to vote in this year's midterm elections. Early voting is over.
Where you have to go to vote:
(If you have a vote-by-mail ballot to turn in, you must bring it to one of four offices before 7 p.m. on Election Day, list of offices here )
What you need in order to vote:
Florida Law requires voters to present a photo and signature ID before you're able to vote. If your photo ID does not include your signature, you'll be asked to provide another ID that has your signature. Any of the following photo IDs will be accepted:
- Florida driver’s license
- Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to s. 790.06
- Employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality.
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 watch the ABC Action News LIVE stream beginning at 7 p.m. for immediate election results, analysis, and coverage from the Tampa Bay Area and across Florida.