Tropical Storm Emily formed just west of Tampa early Monday morning and has already dumped inches of rain across parts of Tampa Bay.
The following are closures related to Tropical Storm Emily:
Road Closures / Reported Flooding
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- 300 3rd Ave W
- 500 17th Ave W
- 1400 1st Ave W
- 100 17th Ave W
- 200 block north from 18th St E to 24th St E - Underwater
- 200-600 Riverside Dr E - Underwater
- 2000-2600 Riverview Blvd - Underwater
- 27th Ave S/10TH St S
- 13Th Ave N/66TH St N
- 5th Ave S from 16TH St S TO 21st St S
- 1 Ave N from 58th St N TO 59th St N
- 22nd Ave N/49th St N
- 4 Ave N/58th St N
- Palmera Blvd NE/Snell Isle Blvd NE
- 9th Ave N From 61st St N TO 63rd ST N
- Adventure Island is closed but Busch Gardens will be open regular hours
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park will be closed Monday. For more information or questions about tickets email LLF.Experience@LEGOLAND.com
- Manatee County School canceled all extra-curricular activities after 1 p.m. No decision has been made for Tuesday.
- All fountains in the City of Venice, including the Children’s Interactive Fountain in Centennial Park, have been turned off.
- Ted Sperling Park at South Lido Beach is currently closed due to flooding in parking lot and downed tree branches.
- Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park and Walton Ranch Preserve are also closed due to flooding.