Golfers can take shots from the upper deck of the stadium in this Topgolf-esque experience. Nine holes will make up the 1,000 yard golf course on the field, and each golfing bay will offer a different angle, elevation and distance to the landscaped greens below. Scoring is based on how close you can get your golf balls to the flags of each hole.
The experience costs $74-$79 per person for a limited time. Tee times range from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., and the minimum golfers needed for a booking is two people. To register now, click here.
Choose an available date and tee time from the menu and select a quantity of 2 or 4 players before proceeding to checkout
- Tee times with the "Preferred Tee Time" label generally have higher demand due to ideal time of day and playing conditions
- Your official tee time bookings are processed for your playing group upon completion at checkout and a confirmation will be sent to your provided email address
- Each player within your group will be provided with 18 complementary golf balls at the event to be used at each of the nine holes
- Player bookings and purchases will not be refunded for any reason. The event is rain or shine. All sales are final upon checkout.
Select the VIP Upgrade for an additional $75 . You can choose the quantity of players in your group to be upgraded during checkout to receive exclusive premium upgrades, including:
- Access to private warm-up bays
- Ten additional golf balls to count toward your score or to practice with
- Admission into the VIP Lounge where you will have access to luxury accommodations
- Long-drive competition located at the golf simulators with a chance to win prizes
- Private access to golf simulators with complimentary PGA instruction
- Commemorative sleeve of Stadiumlinks branded golf balls
- Arrive with your playing partners no later than 30 minutes in advance of your tee time and check-in each player at the Clubhouse
- Standard sized, right-handed clubs will be available for complimentary use at each of the nine holes
- Hole distances are expected to range from approximately 60 yards up to 150 yards