TAMPA, Fla.—CluedUpp Games is turning Tampa into an interactive playground with a giant game of Clue. The city-wide event will happen on February 15.
You'll be transported back to the 1920s and compete against 100 or more teams to solve the murder mystery in a game called "Sneaky Finders".
How to Play
- Buy a team ticket - just 1 ticket per team of up to 6 players
- You'll receive a pre-game briefing via e-mail 2 weeks before the event
- Arrive at the nominated (and highly secret!) start location anytime between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. on the day of the event
- Start the game on the entirely self-guided CluedUpp Detective app to navigate around Tampa
- Solve the mystery before 5 p.m.
Tickets are $48 per team. There can be up to 6 players on a team and children under 16 can play as extras for free.
Dressing up for the 1920s theme is highly encouraged, but not required. Prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
- Fastest team
- Best fancy dress
- Best team picture
- Best team name
- Best little detective (kids prize)
- Best K-9 detective (dogs prize)
Think you're got what it take to crack the mystery? Buy your ticket here.