TAMPA, Fla. — The Tampa Bay Lightning will bring together local and national craft brewers at the second annual Bolts Brew Fest later this summer.
Lightning fans can visit Amalie Area and experience over 100 different craft beer varieties — from more than 50 local and national brands.
Tickets will go on sale Thursday at 10 a.m. for the general public, while Lightning Insiders can get theirs now.
Guests who buy VIP tickets get into the even an hour early, get a complimentary ticket voucher for a pre-season game, a locker room tour and access to exclusive VIP-only beer and food.
- $95.00 Flash Sale (June 28 through July 5)
- $105.00 Early Bird (July 6 through July 20)
- $125.00 Advance (July 21 through August 16)
- $150.00 Door (August 17)
- $35.00 Flash Sale (June 28 through July 5)
- $45.00 Early Bird (July 6 through July 20)
- $55.00 Advance (July 21 through August 16)
- $65.00 Door (August 17)
The event will take place on Friday, August 17 beginning at 7 p.m.
When tickets go on sale, you can purchase them at the Amalie Area ticket office, online at ticketmaster.com or over the phone by calling 800-745-3000.