TAMPA, Fla—This summer, MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre is making some upgrades and improvements to the stadium.
The amphitheater wants to encourage customers to come for the food and stay for the music with their new food menu, featuring signature dishes from food-loving celebrities:
- Questlove’s Cheesesteak, the Grammy Award-winning musician’s innovative spin on the Philly classic made with Impossible plant-based meat
- Italian dishes from Top Chef’s Fabio Viviani
- Chef Tim Love’s signature smoked BBQ
- Hand-crafted gourmet hotdogs and sausages from Dog Haus
In addition to the food menu, Live Nation has introduced a brand-new signature cocktail program, a specially curated drink menu available only at Live Nation theaters, including MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre.
Other upgrades to the venue include:
- State-of-the-art 21-foot-wide LED screens that make every spot on the lawn an incredible concert experience
- Addition of a new reserved lawn seating section in the center front of the lawn and a brand-new center lawn bar
- New bars including a cocktail bar on the east plaza and an exclusive wine bar
- Improved parking with One Way Valet and Ultra Premier Parking across the street from the venue
- A new food court concept that will feature California Pizza Kitchen, Greek cuisine, Cuban sandwiches, smoothies, Thai options, BBQ and more
- Refillable water stations
- Large 20-foot fans throughout the reserved seat section
- Newly renovated plazas
- Newly renovated restrooms
To check out upcoming events at MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre, click here.