The best things in life are frozen and sweet, especially during the sweltering summer.
IceBurg in downtown St. Pete is one unique dessert shop that will certainly cool you off from the heat.
What do they offer?
- Frozen yogurt served on a cloud of cotton candy
- Unicorn-inspired frozen yogurt cones
- Epic smoothies topped with your favorite candy
- Waffle tacos filled with 3 scoops of frozen yogurt
- Original rolled ice cream
- And much more!
*Some of the menu items are coming soon*
The creative mind behind these colorful creations has turned frozen treats into an ‘Instagram-able’ art.
“It initially was a frozen yogurt shop but we realized to really fit into the community in downtown St. Pete, we had to do something a little more fun and different,” said Melanie Rattanachane, creative director of IceBurg. “We really try to put smiles on people’s faces through desserts, drinks or ice cream.”
Check out IceBurg in downtown St. Pete at 449 Central Avenue, Suite 102.