TAMPA, Fla. — It is the week pizza lovers living from Wesley Chapel to Apollo Beach to St. Petersburg have waited a full year for. Thursday kicks off the annual Tampa Bay Pizza Week.
Over the 10-day event, the 28 participating restaurants offer specialty pizza deals for $10 or less. All pizzas are 10” in size and dine-in only unless otherwise stated.
Click on the following participating restaurants to learn the Pizza Week deal each is offering:
- 4th Street Pizza
- 8th Avenue Pub
- Amigos Tortilla Bar
- Bavaro's Pizza Napoletana & Pastaria
- Bella's Italian Cafe
- Blackjack Pizza & Salads
- Fabrica Pizza
- Gourmet Pizza Company
- Locale Market
- Mellow Mushroom
- MOD Pizza
- New York New York Pizza
- Nobel Crust
- Oak & Stone
- Park & Rec
- Paul's Chicago Pizza
- Pizza Box
- Pizza Cones
- Red Mesa Cantina
- Russo's NY Pizzeria
- Sally O'Neal's Pizza Hotline
- Slyce Pizza Bar
- The Corners Pizza
- Tony's Restaurant
- The Original Westshore Pizza South Tampa
- WTR Pool & Grill
- Wood Fired Pizza
- 2019 Bay Area Renaissance Festival at MOSI
The ABC Action News morning team each chose a favorite specialty pizza as their favorite.
James Tully grew up near Philadelphia. His choice of Westshore Pizza's Philly Deluxe helps give him little taste of home. Sarah Philly enjoys New York New York Pizza's one topping pizza which comes with a drink. Greg Dee loves Gourmet Pizza Company's BLT pizza. It is topped with spinach, tomatoes, bacon, Gorgonzola cheese and a balsamic glaze.
You can win more than $400 in gift cards from Pizza Week restaurants simply by sharing a photo online.
- Take a photo of your Pizza Week experience.
- Post your photo on Instagram. Add your location at the participating restaurant. Make sure to tag the photo with @cltampabay and use the hashtag #TampaBayPizzaWeek
- Share your photo to be automatically entered to win.
Each participating Pizza Week restaurant you visit and tag on Instagram automatically gets you an additional entry into the contest.
Tampa Bay Pizza Week runs from March 21 to 31.