TAMPA, Fla. — You may not be wasting away in Margaritaville on Feb. 22, but because this is National Margarita Day, you at least have an excuse to celebrate with one.
Frozen or on the rocks? Salt or no salt? Call some friends and enjoy this national "holiday" at one of the following Tampa Bay locations offering margarita specials:
- Ford's Garage — $4 margarita pints from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. at participating locations
- Chili's — Three $5 margaritas to choose from
- Yard of Ale St. Pete — $5 Suerte Margaritas and $5 Suerte Reposado Shots
- VIP Mexican Restaurant & Lounge — El Jimador Margaritas for $6 and Casamigos $8 all day
- MacDinton’s Irish Pub & Restaurant — $5 Milagro Margaritas and $3 Milagro Tequila shots
- Prost Kitchen and Bar — $2 margaritas and $2 Coronas
- Fuzzy's Taco Shop — Hours rocks margarita for $2 and specialty's for $6
- Ciro's — First margarita free from 5:30 until 7 p.m.
- Cantina Laredo — $5 Casa Rita all day
- Bahama Breeze — Classic margarita for $2.22