PASCO COUNTY, Fla. — Pasco County is reopening some of its parks on Wednesday.
The county is opening 10 areas for activities that follow the state's "safer-at-home" order such as walking, biking, hiking, fishing or running. Social distancing must be practiced and groups of more than 10 people are not allowed, the county said on its website.
Public restrooms will remain closed, according to Pasco County.
Below is the list of parks that will be partially reopened:
- Withlacoochee River Park, Dade City
- Key Vista Nature Park, Holiday
- Aripeka Sandhills Preserve, Hudson
- Lake Lisa Park, Port Richey
- Boy Scout Preserve, New Port Richey
- Pasco Palms Preserve, New Port Richey
- Crews Lake Wilderness Park, Spring Hill
- Upper Pithlachascotee Preserve, Spring Hill
- Jay B. Starkey Wilderness Park, New Port Richey
- Robert J. Strickland Memorial Park, Hudson