The Rez Grill at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa opened in December of 2017, and is the most recent addition to the property, which began a multi-million dollar, multiphased expansion and renovation in 2017. At the helm of the American grill concept is Creative Culinary Director, Frank Anderson, whose pedigree includes running the kitchens at James Beard-awarded, Los Angeles-based restaurants, Animal and Son of a Gun. Please visit: https://www.seminolehardrocktampa.com/.
The Rez Burger
- 6 oz. of 80/20 Ground beef
- One yellow onion
- Brioche Bun
- One slice of American cheese
- One slice of sharp cheddar cheese
- Thousand island dressing
- Veal Bordelaise
- One heirloom tomato
- Smash the Ground Beef in to 2 3oz. burgers and season with salt
- Take one yellow onion diced medium and caramelize in Sautee pan
- Take brioche bun cut in half and place in another sautéed pan and toasted with butter until golden brown
- Cook burgers on to medium/high hot sauté pan. Cook burgers for 1.5 minute on each side. Add on slice of cheese to each burger immediately.
- Add onions to top on one burger. Place burgers on top of each other. Let burgers cool for one minute.
- Slather bun with Thousand island dressing. Place burger on bottom half of the bun. Pour 1/8 of a cup of veal bordelaise over the burger and the bottom bun. Add tomato and add top with top bun.
- Enjoy with a knife and fork.