Tropical Storm Debby caused seven confirmed tornadoes across central Florida on Sunday, the National Weather Service reports.
According to the report, the tornadoes occurred in the following locations:
- 10:15 a.m. - EF-O tornado touches down in Zolfo Springs. The tornado ends 15 minutes later in Bowling Green.
- 12:23 p.m. - EF-2 tornado touches down in Venus. The tornado ends six minutes later in Venus.
- 3:23 p.m. - EF-1 tornado touches down in Lake Placid. The tornado ends seven minutes later in Lake Placid.
- 6:55 p.m. - EF-0 tornado touches down in Winter Haven. The tornado ended one minute later.
- 8:04 p.m. - EF-2 tornado touches down in Winter Haven. The tornado ends eight minutes later in Winter Haven.
- 8:21 p.m. - EF-1 tornado touches down in Pass-A-Grille. The tornado ends four minutes later in Pass-A-Grille.
- 9:57 p.m. - EF-1 tornado touches down in Sugarmill Woods. The tornado ends six minutes later in the Sugarmill Woods.
Tropical Storm Debby has also caused wide-spread flooding throughout the Tampa Bay area.
Stay with ABC Action News for the latest.