TAMPA BAY - ROAD CLOSURES DUE TO DEBBY:
- Saffold Road remains closed at the bridge because of a sinkhole
- Jerry Road between W.O. Griffin and Touchstone Roads
- Carrollwood Springs Drive between Ehrlich Road and Dale Mabry Highway
Pasco County CLOSURES:
- Bellamy Brothers Road, San Antonio (from Johnston Road to Bayhead Road)
- Majestic Blvd Bayonet Point (from SR 52 to Clocktower Parkway)
Pasco County LIMITED ACCESS:
- Robert T. Jones Parkway (at Garden Lake)
- Seven Springs Blvd (From Perrine Ranch to State Road 54)
- Shadberry (at Tallyrand)
- Spikehorn (from Royal Hart to picnic)
- Mitchell Ranch Road (from 7 Springs Blvd to SR 54)
- Jarvis, New Port Richey (at Stardale)
- Jasmine (West of U.S. 19)
- Mile Stretch
- St. Lawrence
- Gulfway (at Kemper)
- Suncoast Pkwy between US-98 and SR-50. Alternates include Citrus Way or Ponce De Leon (to the east) or US-19/Commercial Way (to the west).
- Mariner Blvd in both directions at Marysville St due to sinkholes.
8:55 -- LARGO: EMS responding to accident on Willow Ave @ Starkey Rd, south of E Bay Dr.
8:50 -- General delays WB I-4 and SB I-275 through downtown Tampa.
8:14 -- BRANDON/VALRICO: Crash on Lithia Pinecrest between Bloomingdale & Stearns Rd. No injuries per HCSO.
8:13 -- TAMPA/TOWN N COUNTRY: Crash with injuries on Memorial Hwy @ George Rd, near Veterans Exwy.
7:51 -- CLEARWATER: Police on scene of crash on McMullen Booth Rd & Enterprise Rd.
7:49 -- I-75 TAMPA: Accident on right shoulder NB approaching Fowler Ave. Visual delay only.
7:47 -- HOWARD FRANKLAND BRIDGE: Delays NB I-275 to Tampa due to stalled car.
7:28 -- I-4 TAMPA: WB delays, 50th St through I-275.
7:17 -- I-275 TAMPA: Starting to get a bit slow SB between I-4 & Howard/Armenia, but overall in decent shape.
6:32 -- BRIDGES are looking good so far.
6:30 -- I-4 LAKELAND UPDATE: Now that the sun is up, I can see the crash WB near MM 27. Looks like significant damage to vehicle. No delays.
5:59 - I-4 LAKELAND: Accident on shoulder WB near MM 27/Kraft Rd. No delays.