TAMPA - SELMON EXPRESSWAY: Traffic is scheduled to be detoured off both directions of the Selmon Expressway between 22nd St (Exit 9) and 50th St (Exit 11), 8 PM Friday-5 AM Monday. Only one direction will be detoured at a time.
- EASTBOUND DETOUR: All eastbound traffic will be directed off the Selmon Expressway at 21st/22nd Street (Exit 9), detoured east on State Road 60 (Adamo Drive), then back onto the Expressway using the 50th Street entrance ramp. Tolls will be suspended at the Exit 9 off-ramp only during the detour hours.
- WESTBOUND DETOUR: Westbound traffic will be directed off the Selmon Expressway at 50th Street (Exit 11), detoured west on SR 60 (Adamo Drive), then back onto the Expressway using the 21st/22nd Street entrance ramp. Tolls will be suspended for entering the westbound Selmon at 22nd Street during detour hours only.
YBOR CITY: 21st and 22nd streets will be closed under the Selmon Expressway from 8 PM Friday to 4 AM Monday for construction. DETOUR: Traffic will be detoured using 20th Street. Northbound traffic going to I-4 will need to travel east on State Road 60, then north on 50th Street. For those traveling between the Port of Tampa and I-4, another option is to use 50th Street and Causeway Boulevard to avoid any delays through the 20th Street detour route.
HART -- Bus route and schedule changes begin on Sunday, July 8. Here's a summary of modifications, provided by HART.
- Route 1, 2, 6, 12 and 19: To improve connections and transfers, schedule changes have been made to selected trips; please see new schedule for more information.
- Route 14 (Armenia Avenue): Between Marion Transit Center and Kennedy Boulevard, the route will now serve Boulevard, Cass Street and Tyler Street. Passengers traveling through downtown and along Kennedy Boulevard east of Boulevard, may use Route 30.
- Route 24X (FishHawk/Riverview/MacDill AFB Express) and Route 36 (Dale Mabry/Himes Avenue): Route change at MacDill AFB to serve new shelter at 6th Medical Clinic.
- Route 25LX (South Brandon/MacDill AFB Limited Express): Route change at MacDill AFB to serve new shelter at 6th Medical Clinic. Make current, temporary detour permanent, using Nature's Way Boulevard out of and in to the Culbreath @ Bloomingdale Park-and-Ride lot. Minor schedule adjustments; please see new schedule for more information.
- Route 30 (Town 'N Country/Airport), Route 34 (Hillsborough Avenue) and Route 39 (Busch Boulevard): Weekday service will operate every 35 minutes, instead of every 30 minutes.