TAMPA, Fla. - If you're looking for something to do this weekend, there are 5 big events going on around the Tampa Bay area!
- The Firestone Grand Prix . IndyCars are taking to the streets of downtown St. Petersburg to race around a 1.8 mile waterfront track. There are family-friendly activities going on all weekend. Click the links for Grand Prix tickets , and the Grand Prix Fan Guide to downtown.
- The Gasparilla Criterium . 600 pro and amateur riders will be cycling through the streets of downtown Tampa for an entire day of racing Saturday. Events are going on all day and include activities for families and a 3k run. Click the link for more information the Gasparilla Criterium events.
- On Saturday, actress Cozi Zuehlsdorff, who plays "Hazel" in Dolphin Tale and the upcoming Dolphin Tale 2 will make an appearance at Clearwater Marine Aquarium and its sister location, Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure Saturday. She'll answer guests' questions and take photos. Click the link for more information on Zuehlsdorff's appearance .
- The World's Largest Food Truck Rally Part 2 . Last year, they beat the Guinness Book of World Records with 100 food trucks, this year, they're trying for 200! Join the fun at the Florida State Fairgrounds all weekend long with every type of food truck imaginable. Click the link for more information on the World's Largest Food Truck Rally Ever.
- The Renaissance Festival continues at the Museum of Science and Industry. This weekend, if kids make a newspaper pirate hat and wear it to the festival box office, they get a free ticket! The festival runs on weekends through April 6. Click the link for the activities this weekend at the Renaissance Festival.