Dense Fog Advisory issued March 6 at 3:37AM EST expiring March 6 at 10:00AM EST in effect for: DeSoto, Hardee, Highlands, Pinellas, Polk
TAMPA - An investigator with Hillsborough County said a house caught fire Thursday night when someone lit fireworks too close.
Rescue crews responded to the fire at 6805 Ida Street to find smoke and flames coming from the carport and the home.
The residents were already out of the house, and there were no injuries reported.
The American Red Cross was initiated to help with the family's displacement.