Detectives with Pinellas County are trying to identify and locate four suspects who stole merchandise from a Seminole department store.
Deputies said the four went into the Burlington Coat Factory at 7351 113th Street North in Seminole around noon on Sunday, June 15. Three women were seen attempting to conceal the stolen items while a man appeared to be a "look out" in the store and in the parking lot. The suspects had a male child with them at the time of the thefts.
- Suspect#1 is described as a black female, middle aged, heavy set, wearing her hair in a bun. She was last observed wearing a striped dress and black flip flops.
- Suspect#2 is described as a black female, middle aged, heavy set. She was last observed wearing a floral print dress, white flip flops and a shower cap on her head.
- Suspect #3 is described as a black female, between 30-40 years old. She was last observed wearing a striped dress, denim vest, white flip flops and carrying a large black purse.
- Suspect #4 is described as a black male, between 30-40 years old, thin build. He was last observed wearing a khaki shorts, white polo type shirt, a red hat and black and white sneakers.
The suspects were observed leaving the parking lot in two vehicles.
- Vehicle #1: Older model Nissan Maxima, black in color, tinted windows, aluminum five star rims, white license place on the front bumper and possibly a sunroof.
- Vehicle # 2: Taupe or beige four door sedan.
Anyone with information on any this theft is asked to contact Detective Creaser of the Burglary/Pawn Unit at (727) 582-6200 or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward contact Crime Stoppers at 1800-873-TIPS or crimestoppersofpinellas.org .