Pasco County continues to monitor Tropical Storm Andrea.
The storm is expected to produce 3-5 inches of rain through Sunday with possible storm surge from 2 to 4 feet above ground level. In addition, the National Weather Service (NWS) has still issued a Tornado watch until 10 p.m. Thursday.
Pasco County's Resident Information Center (RIC) is open until 9 p.m. for Thursday, June 6th. The RIC's information line is (727) 847-2411/8959.
Sand and sand bags are available at the following locations:
- * Pasco County Public Works Complex, 7530 State Street, New Port Richey
- * Land O' Lakes Recreation Complex, 3032 Collier Parkway, Land O' Lakes
- * Veteran's Memorial Park, 14333 Hicks Road, Hudson
- * Mitchell Park, 4025 Little Rd, New Port Richey
- * Fire Station #1, Dairy Rd, Zephyrhills
- * Fire Station #10, 7912 Rhodes Rd, Hudson
- * Fire Station #17, 2951 Seven Springs Blvd., New Port Richey
- * Fire Station #24, 14317 4th St, Dade City
- * C- Barn on 3908 Warder Rd., San Antonio
- * New Port Richey Public Works, 6420 Pine Hill Rd, New Port Richey
Citizens must bring their own shovel and are limited to 25 sand bags per household.