TAMPA - With all 110 precincts reporting,
- Sheriff Chris Nocco was re-elected with 65% of the vote. K. Bogart received 35%.
- Robeta Cutting (24%) lost in her bid to unseat Clerk of Circuit Court Paula O'Neil (76%).
- With 67% of the vote, Mike Wells retained his seat as Property Appraiser over Alison Newton.
- Mike Olson (68%), the incumbent, will remain as Tax Collector after beating Ed Blommel (32%).
- Kathryn Starky (59%) beat Matt Murphy (41%) in the race for county commissioner in district 3.
For the rest of Pasco County race results, visit http://wfts.tv/YW2Ep2 .