1-year-old boy burned by boiling water, airlifted to TGH

Boy burned on 12 percent of his body

LAND O' LAKES, Fla. - A 1-year-old boy has been airlifted after being burned by boiling water at a Land O' Lakes home on Sunday evening.

According to Pasco Fire-EMS, the boy was burned on 12 percent of his body after somehow coming into contact with boiling water from a stove in the area of Carpenter's Run and Gunsmith Lane.

The child was airlifted as a trauma alert to Tampa General Hospital.

He has not been identified and his condition is not yet known.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments