LUTZ, Fla. - Pasco County firefighters responded to house fire Sunday, officials say.
The fire started at a residence located at 1018 Foggy Ridge Parkway in Lutz.
After firefighters put out the fire they found 10 not fully mattered marijuana plants inside the house.
Pasco County Sheriff deputies say the residence was being used as a grow house.
No arrests have been made, and no persons of interest have been found at this time.
Fire officials believe the fire was caused by an electrical issue.
No one was home at the time of the fire.