SEFFNER, Fla. - Friday evening, Officials updated the search for a man swallowed by sinkhole in Seffner.
To watch the news conference, click the video player.
- Hole is 30 feet wide and 20 feet deep
- Crews will demolish part of house before they dig to recover body
- Listening devices have not detected any sign of life
- Cameras have been placed into the hole
- Initial collapse was followed closely by another collapse
- Neighboring homes have been evacuated
- Experts expect the sinkhole to grow