130 McLane Middle School students evacuated after report of gas leak

BRANDON, Fla. - About 130 students at McLane Middle School in Brandon were evacuated around noon Monday after a report of a natural gas leak.

The students were evacuated from Building 600 inside the school and moved to another building.

According to Hillsborough County Fire Rescue, everyone is safe with no illness or injuries and the scene is under control.

TECO is assisting HCFR hazmat..

No other information was immediately available.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments