TAMPA - Tuesday is the final day for Floridians to register to vote for the November 6 general election.
All new applications or party changes made by mail must be postmarked by today.
Anyone who is 18 and older, a U.S. citizen and a legal resident of Florida can register to vote.
But anyone who has been deemed mentally incapacitated in regards to voting or anyone who has been convicted of a felony without having their rights restored cannot register to vote.
If you're not sure whether you're registered to vote, today is the last day you can call the Supervisor of Elections Office to confirm whether you're in the system.
The Supervisor of Elections offices across Tampa Bay are open today at varying times.
For office hours, locations and additional information, click on your county's link below:
- Hillsborough County - http:// www.votehillsborough.org/
- Pinellas County - http:// www.votepinellas.com/
- Polk County - http:// www.polkelections.com/ content.asp?c=1
- Pasco County - http:// www.pascovotes.com/
- Citrus County - http:// votecitrus.com/
- Hernando County - http:// www.hernandovotes.com/
- Manatee County - http:// www.votemanatee.com/
- Sarasota County - http:// www.srqelections.com/
- Hardee County - http:// www.hardeecountyelections.com/
- Highlands County - http:// www.votehighlands.com/