Ice cream and yogurt shops along with fast food places like McDonalds and Subway were among the handful of eateries to get perfect grades with the Division of Hotels and Restaurants recently.
In the last week of June, state inspectors found nine restaurants around the bay area with no violations.
That includes two restaurants each in Hillsborough, Manatee, Polk, Sarasota and one eatery in Orange County.
The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) through the Division of Hotels and Restaurants inspects restaurants throughout the state. Each week, abcactionnews.com analyzes the latest list of restaurant inspections to identify those that received zero-violations, thus obtaining the perfect score. Abcactionnews.com's analysis is based on information posted on DBPR's Website.
State inspectors can return for multiple visits stemming from one inspection until problems are corrected. The lists below include seated and non-seated restaurants that received "zero" violations on the first visit of an inspection. This list does not include restaurants that have received zero violations after multiple visits for the same inspection. Each inspection report is a "snapshot" of conditions present at the time of the inspection.
The list includes restaurants in Citrus, Hardee, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Manatee, Orange, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Sumter and Sarasota counties. These restaurants all earned a perfect score during inspections the week of June 29, 2012.
- 9TH STREET BISTRO 1816 9 ST W BRADENTON
- MARYANN'S CASTAWAYS TAVERN 111 7 ST N BRADENTON BEACH
- SUBWAY RESTAURANT #29725 812 EAGLE RIDGE DR, EAGLE RIDGE MALL LAKE WALES
- HERSHEY'S ICE CREAM 763 EAGLE RIDGE DR LAKES WALES
- COLD STONE CREAMERY #2235 13586 VILLAGE PARK DR 300 ORLANDO
- MCDONALD'S 3921 S US HWY 301 RIVERVIEW
- SWEET FROG PREMIUM FROZEN YOGURT 7843 CITRUS PARK TOWN CENTER MALL TAMPA
- DAYS INN 5774 CLARK RD SARASOTA
- COMFORT INN BREAKFAST 5778 CLARK RD SARASOTA