TAMPA - Are you ready for for this week's 10 Questions?
'10 Questions' is a fun online article we publish every week featuring one of your top newsmakers or community members. This is a way you can get to know them better.
This week, Pinellas/Pasco County Public Defender Bob Dillinger answers our ten questions.
1.) What is your all time favorite movie or song?
It is a tie between Godfather and the Shooter . Favorite book-Any Reacher book by Lee Child
2.) . Do you have a Smartphone? If so, what's your favorite app?
I have an Evo smartphone. My favorite app is maps/gps
3.) Who do you count as your mentor(s)?
Former chief assistant public defender now circuit judge Tony Rondolino
4. What was your very first job?
Baseball field maintenance in Ormond Beach, Fl
5. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I wish I actually enjoyed exercise!
6. What do you consider your greatest success?
The way our public defender office helps people, especially the mentally ill and homeless.
7. Tell us something about you most people don't know?
I love landscaping and want to do aquaponics with tilapia
8. If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead, who would they be?
Benjamin Franklin, Leonardo da Vinci and Martin Luther King
9. What is in your fridge right now?
Lots of fruit
10. If you could have a different career, other than what you're doing now, what would it be?
A rock star
We hope you have enjoyed this week's profile.
We want you to be a part of the buzz! If there is someone you want to hear from, please contact me and I will reach out to the local celebrity. You can e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org. or find me on Facebook under Sarina Fazan News Personality and click the "Like" button.
I look forward to sharing this fun segment with the residents of Tampa Bay!