1. NFL playoff games continue. The Saints take on the Seattle Seahawks at 4:35 p.m. and then later one the Colts battle the Patriots at 8:15 p.m.
2. Smash lead actress and former American Idol, Katherine McPhee, will have a performance that the Capitol Theatre in Clearwater. Ticket prices start at $50 and go up to $100. Concert starts at 7:30 p.m.
3. The biggest Christian music festival gets going at 6 p.m. at the Tampa Bay Times Forum. Winter Jam is hosted by Grammy-nominated NewSong and features headline bands such as Newsboys and LeCrae. Tickets are $10 at the door.
4. It's the 75th anniversary of Dr. Seuss' second book and to honor the creative child author a never before seen exhibit is opening to the public. It is a collection of hats and Secret Art that come from a series of works authorized by his estate to be adapted and reproducted. Tickets are free and exhibit doors open at 6 p.m at Syd Entel Galleries and Susan Benjamin Glass Etc.
5. The city of St. Petersburg is offering residents free pick up of their holiday trees. The city will then recycle the trees into Yuletide mulch. All residents have to do is leave their trees on the curb next to their garbage bins. There are also five locations that people can drop off their trees. 1000 62nd Avenue NE , 7750 26th Avenue North , 2500 26th Avenue South, 4015 Dr. ML King Jr. St. South (9th St.), 2453 20th Avenue North. Those locations are open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.Locations: