1. Four NFL teams are left in the battle to the Super Bowl. The Broncos hope to buck the New England Patriots to secure their spot in the super bowl. They play at 3 p.m. Then the 49ers take on long rivals Seattle Seahawks at 6:30 p.m.
2. Today is the last day for the MOSI Festival of Chocolate. To learn more about the sweet show visit theirwebsite.
3. The MLK Drum Major for Justice National Battle takes place today as well as the drumline extravaganza at 4 p.m. in St. Petersburg. High school marching bands from around the state will be featured. Tickets start at $12.
4. Our very own Laura Harris is emceeing the Martin Luther King Jr. inspired Sunday supper. Local professionals are encouraged to come and discuss issues in their community and volunteer. All takes place at the Quorum Hotel in Tampa on Westshore Boulevard from 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
5. The Sunshine Music and Blues Festival fires up at noon today at Vinoy Park. Nine different musical acts will perform on two different stages. Tickets start around $40.