Hillsborough County Fire Rescue responded to a trailer that was on fire early Sunday morning on Mobilaire Drive.
When fire crews arrived at the scene they found smoke coming from the structure. The family was able to safely evacuated the structure before crews arrived.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire. No one was injured. Red Cross was called out to assist the family due to displacement.
Fire officials later determined the fire was caused by an electrical issue in one part of the trailer.