SEFFNER, Fla - Hillsborough County Fire Rescue updated the search for a man swallowed by sinkhole in Seffner this morning at 9:30am. To watch the news conference, click the video player.
- Initial reports said the home was located in Brandon, but it is in Seffner.
- Hole is 30 feet wide and 20 feet deep
- Crews will demolish part of house before they dig to recover body
- Listening devices have not detected any sign of life
- Cameras have been placed into the hole
- Neighboring homes have been evacuated