Grease fire burns 11-year-old in Palm Harbor

PALM HARBOR, Fla - A child was injured after a grease fire in Palm Harbor.

It happened at the 200 block of Talley Drive in Palm Harbor at 11:00 a.m. Sunday.  Ashley Brown, the mother of the child, was cooking chicken on the stove when the pan caught on fire.

She attempted to put the fire out by bringing the pan outside.  The 11-year-old was on the sidewalk and was hit with the grease.

The child was transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments