Here are 5 things going on around the Tampa Bay area for your Sunday.
(1) The "Taste of Westshore" returns to Hillsborough Community College today. That means you can enjoy food, beer, and wine, from many local restaurants all in one spots. There's also live entertainment. It runs from 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. You have to be 21 to get in and tickets are $45.
(2) Another one of the ever-increasingly popular video game, comic book and anime conventions is happening this weekend in Tampa. This one is Shadocon , and it's at the Hyatt Regency Tampa. Tickets are $25 to get in.
(3) Real life slimy creatures are at "Repticon" today at the Florida State Fairgrounds. All sorts of exotic animals from tortoises to pythons will be on display. It's open 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. and tickets are between $5-$10.
(4) There's a two for one deal if you stop by Repticon. You can visit the Just Between Friends Consignment Sale going on at the fairgrounds. You'll find all sorts of gently used children's clothing, toys and essentials. The best part is it's free to get in and all the items are half-priced today!
(5) Every first weekend of the month, you can ride the trains at Largo Central Park . It's free from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. though they do take donations to help keep up with the maintenance on the trains.