Recipe for Strawberry Butter
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Serves: 1 cup
1 ½ sticks unsalted butter, softened
¾ cup diced fresh strawberries
1 ½ Tablespoons honey
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
¼ cup finely diced strawberries
1. Place butter in a food processor until well softened. Process until smooth scraping down the sides as needed.
2. Add diced ¾ cup strawberries, honey, cinnamon and lemon juice. Pulse until strawberries are incorporated into the butter.
3. Remove butter from food processor and stir in remaining ¼ cup finely diced strawberries.
4. Place the strawberry butter into a serving bowl or ramekin. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. This butter will last for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
5. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to serving so that the strawberry butter can come to room temperature.