1 ½ lbs. boneless pork loin chops (4 pieces) trimmed of all fat
¾ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
2 eggs, beaten
Oil for sautéing
4 whole eggs
2 ½ oz. baby arugula, seasoned with balsamic vinaigrette
1. Place pork loin pieces individually between plastic wrap. Using a meat mallet, flatten the pork to a thickness between 1/8-¼ inch.
2. Season the pounded pieces of pork with salt and pepper.
3. Dredge in flour, then beaten egg, and finally panko.
4. Fry pork in a sauté pan over high heat with plenty of oil. When both sides are lightly browned and the pork is cooked through, remove from pan, place on a baking sheet, and keep warm in a low temperature oven.
5. Fry whole eggs over easy or sunny side up.
6. To serve, place pork on a plate, top with egg, and serve salad on the side.
You can find new recipes every weekend morning at 6:00 a.m. on ABC Action News and on the
Live Well Network.