¾ cup flour
3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
1 cup whole milk
5 Tablespoons sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
3 Tablespoons melted butter (It is important that the butter be allowed to cool slightly before adding to the batter.)
2 tablespoons oil
1. Beat eggs until well mixed.
2. Add flour and cocoa powder. Mix using a wire whisk just until incorporated.
3. Add milk, sugar, salt, and mix.
4. Add melted butter.
5. Heat a sauté pan over moderate heat. Lightly coat the pan with oil. Pour a small amount of crêpe batter, swirl the pan to spread the batter evenly over the bottom of the pan. Return the pan to the heat. When lightly browned, turn over and finish cooking.
6. When cooked, remove crêpe from pan. Do not stack hot crêpes, but rather spread them out on a counter while they cool. Once cool, the crêpes can be stacked, wrapped in plastic wrap and held for several hours at room temperature.