TAMPA BAY - Here are 5 things going on in Tampa Bay this Saturday that you should know about:
1. Susan G. Komen is having their 3-Day , 60 mile walking event this weekend. It is a 60 mile walk for men and women who want to participate in ending breast cancer forever. 3-Day benefits Komen Research and Training Grant Program as well as public health outreach programs for men and women facing breast cancer. For more information call 800-996-3DAY.
2. Horns will be blazin' at the Florida Blue Blues and Music Festival . Grab your lawn chairs and picnic blankets and head out to the Sarasota Fairgrounds. Doors open at 11a.m. and bands kick off the show at noon. General admission tickets are $27 in advance and $32 at the door. Children 12 and under at $10.
3. Like, no LOVE, seafood? The 32nd John's Pass Seafood Festival starts Friday and continues through the weekend. Events kick off at 10 a.m. and admission is free. There will be over a dozen different food stands to choose from as well as live music and 100 one of a kind retail shops.
4. Largo is having their 19th Annual Halloween Spooktacular. Admission is $5 in advance, $7 day of. There will be a petting zoo, ropes course as well as a fabulous trick or treat path. Event takes place at Largo Central Park.
5. If you're ready to rock out 98 Rock Halloweenie Roast is the place to be. Headline bands such as Alice Cooper, Papa Roach and Black Veil Brides will take the stage starting at 3 p.m . Tickets range from $30-160. Takes place at the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre.