Someone from the Bay area could be the next singing superstar!
We're looking for some Tampa Bay Idols to put in front of producers during the American Idol bus tour in Orlando on August 17, 2017.
Try out to be a Tampa Bay Idol to win a "Front of the Line" pass during the Orlando auditions.
Here's how it works:
Here are two other ways to audition for American Idol. You can do one or both!
Nearest Bus Tour open auditions:August 17: Orlando, FL
1. By June 11, 2017 you must be 15 to 28 years old (which means you must be born on or between June 12, 1988 and June 11, 2002). If you were born before or after this window, you are not eligible to participate this season.
2. Open only to legal U.S. residents with the unrestricted right to work in the United States and reside in Florida in one of the following counties: Hillsborough, Pinellas, Sarasota, Polk, Manatee, Pasco, Hernando, Hardee, Highlands and Citrus. Void wherever prohibited by law and outside the listed counties.
3. To accept an invitation to participate in the competition portion of the Program (currently scheduled to begin in January 2018), you must be able to demonstrate to the satisfaction of Producer that you do not have any contractual arrangement that would prohibit you from fully participating in the show and/or entering into any contracts required by Producer, including, but not limited to, an exclusive recording contract, merchandising contract, a live and/or global touring agreement and an exclusive management contract.
4. In the event that you already have a management contract prior to your first audition in front of the Program judges, the requirement to enter into a management contract shall not apply to you provided that you can demonstrate to the satisfaction of Producer and 19 Entertainment that such contract commenced prior to the date of your first audition in front of the Program judges. By accepting an invitation to be a participant, you must timely complete and return such participant agreements, releases and all exhibits, schedules and attachments thereto that will be furnished to you by Producer and/or 19 Entertainment.
5. You must not currently be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become a candidate for public office until one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the final episode of the Program in which you appear (if selected to participate).
6. You must accurately complete, sign and agree to all the terms and conditions in our required forms. Forms will be available at www.wfts.com/idol. If you are found to have given any false information, you will be automatically disqualified at any time during the contest.
7. Employees of Scripps Media, Inc. d/b/a WFTS-TV (collectively, “Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers, including any vendors providing services in connection with this Contest (collectively, the “Sponsor Affiliates”) and the immediate family members (spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren) and/or those living in the same household of any of the foregoing individuals are not eligible. As of June 11, 2017 and continuing through the completion of the competition, neither you nor any of your immediate family members or members of your household (whether related or not), may be an employee, officer or director of: (a) NEG Operations Inc. and all majority owned subsidiaries (including, but not limited to, 19 Entertainment Limited, 19 Entertainment, Inc., 19 Touring LLC, 19 Recordings Limited and 19 TV Limited) (collectively, the “19 Companies”); (b) American Idol Productions, Inc. (“Producer”); (c) American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. (“ABC”); (d) FremantleMedia North America, Inc. (“FremantleMedia”); (e) Telescope Inc.; (f) any of the foregoing entities’ respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies; (g) any person or entity involved in the casting, auditions, development, production, distribution, or other exploitation of the Program or any variation thereof; (h) any known, major sponsor of the Program; or (i) any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Program. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor.
Please note that in order to enjoy the full benefit of any prize offered as part of the Program, you must be a legal U.S. resident with the unrestricted right to work in the United States throughout the entire competition portion of the Program and through the term of any post show agreements provided by Producer or any of the other Program Entities.
Producer has the sole discretion to make determinations of contestant eligibility, which are binding and final in all respects, and Producer reserves the right to change any of the eligibility requirements at any time. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that Producer has the sole discretion at any time to render ineligible and disqualify any person who, in Producer’s sole discretion, is sufficiently acquainted with the development, production, administration, judging, exhibition or other exploitation of the Program such that his or her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety.