Not everyone will get to take home that coveted golden statuette this weekend at the Oscars, but those who don't will be able to console themselves with a shiny new swag bag full of goodies valued at more than $55,000.
Every nominee will get the "Everyone Wins at the Oscars Nominee Gift Bag" from the marketing firm, Distinctive Assets. Inside, they'll find, among the many goodies, a $9,000 trip to Las Vegas or a personalized tour through Japan ($15,000).
Some of the other gifts include vacation packages to Hawaii and Mexico, bottles of luxury vodka. There is also everything from maple salad dressing to watches, shoes, tea and lollipops.
Here is more of the list:
- Chocolatines Savory Wine Flight Pairing ($80)
- Halo Natural Pet Food Meal Donation to Rescue or Shelter and Products ($6,142)
- Hydroxycut Products ($38.96)
- Narrative Clip ($279)
- 10 Sessions with Huntley Drive Fitness ($850)
- Jan Lewis Designs Bracelet and Necktie ($400)
- Le Petit Cirque ($575)
- Koloa Landing Resort ($2,000)
- Rocky Mountaineer Trip to the Canadian Rockies ($4,078)
- Epic Pet Health Electrolyte Spray ($1,571)
- Rouge Maple Products ($280)
- Jitseu Handbags ($279)