TAMPA - The 18th season of ABC's hit show Dancing With The Stars begins Monday night with a two hour season premier and this season, there's a twist!
The competition will feature a new game-changing twist called "The Switch Up." Viewers will have the power to vote and change celebrities and professional dance pairings! The new rule will affect each couple as they will at some point during the season be required to switch it up!
This year's cast includes:
- Sean Avery, former pro hockey player
- Candance Cameron Bure, actress/producer/author
- Drew Carey, game-show host/comic
- Meryl Davis, figure skater. 2014 Winter Olympic Gold-Medalist
- Nene Leakes, Reality TV star
- James Maslow, actor
- Danica McKellar, actress/author
- Diana Nyad, long-distance swimmer
- Amy Purdy, Paralympic athlete
- Cody Simpson, singer
- Charlie White, 2014 Winter Olympic God-Medalist
- Billy Dee Williams, actor
Season 18 premieres Monday, March 17 at 8:00 p.m. EDT on your ABC Action News station.