Tropical Storm Debby caused seven confirmed tornadoes across central Florida on Sunday, the National Weather Service reports.
According to the report, the tornadoes occurred in the following locations:
- 10:15 a.m. - EF-O tornado touches down in Zolfo Springs. The tornado ends 15 minutes later in Bowling Green.
- 12:23 p.m. - EF-2 tornado touches down in Venus. The tornado ends six minutes later in Venus.
- 3:23 p.m. - EF-1 tornado touches down in Lake Placid. The tornado ends seven minutes later in Lake Placid.
- 6:55 p.m. - EF-0 tornado touches down in Winter Haven. The tornado ended one minute later.
- 8:04 p.m. - EF-2 tornado touches down in Winter Haven. The tornado ends eight minutes later in Winter Haven.
- 8:21 p.m. - EF-1 tornado touches down in Pass-A-Grille. The tornado ends four minutes later in Pass-A-Grille.
- 9:57 p.m. - EF-1 tornado touches down in Sugarmill Woods. The tornado ends six minutes later in the Sugarmill Woods.
Tropical Storm Debby has also caused wide-spread flooding throughout the Tampa Bay area.
Stay with ABC Action News for the latest.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.