TAMPA - ROAD CONSTRUCTION -- DAYTIME CLOSURES:
- TAMPA/YBOR CITY: 4th Avenue may be reduced to one lane in each direction between 28th and 32nd streets, with traffic flagged through, from 9 AM to 4 PM.
- TAMPA/YBOR CITY: 7th Avenue may be reduced to a single lane of traffic in each direction between 26th and 32nd streets from 9 AM to 4 PM.
- TAMPA: One lane will be closed each way on 20th, 21st and 22nd streets from Grant Street to State Road 60 from 9 AM to 4 PM.
- TAMPA: Traffic may be flagged through at times on 26th Street between 12th and 15th avenues (under I-4) from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- TAMPA: One lane will be closed in both directions of 34th Street from State Road 60 to Grace Street (under the Selmon Expressway) from 9 AM to 4 PM.
- N TAMPA: One lane will be closed in each direction of Fletcher Avenue under I-75 from 9 AM to 4 PM
- ST. PETE: Drilling under Bear Creek at La Plaza Ave in South Pasadena begins today. Delays possible, 8AM-5PM. Bridge will remain open, however there will be crews north and south of the bridge and interruptions to traffic are possible.
- POLK COUNTY: Traffic along the Polk-Hardee County Line Road will be temporarily detoured to a north-side bypass road about 6,500 feet east of the intersection of C.R. 664 and Polk-Hardee County Line Road to allow for the relocation of a dragline from Polk County to Hardee County. Relocation requires construction of an earthen crossing pad prior to move. This detour should last about 12 hours with the roadway reopened to traffic after the move is complete.
- POLK COUNTY: Tree trimming in the WIllow Oak area along Bailey Road between S.R. 60 and Shepherd Road will result in temporary lane closures starting Monday, July 9. Closures will occur in the vicinity of trimming and work should take 10 days to complete.
- LAKELAND: Timberlane West in the Combeewood neighborhood of Lakeland will be closed to through-traffic between Oakleaf Drive and Eastside Drive South for sewer repairs starting July 9. This road is scheduled to reopen July 16.
- I-75 PASCO: SB I-75 Exit 275 to State Road 56 will be closed from midnight to 4 AM. DETOUR: Exit at County Road 54 (Exit 279), turn left and go east to Bruce B. Downs Boulevard, turn right and go south on Bruce B. Downs to State Road 56.
- I-75 N TAMPA: One lane will be closed on northbound I-75 near Fowler Avenue from 11 PM to 6 AM.
- I-75: NB Exit 266 ramp to Fletcher Avenue will be closed from 11PM to 6 AM. DETOUR: Drivers can use Exit 265 to westbound Fowler Avenue, then go north on 56th St to Fletcher Avenue.
- I-75: One lane will be closed on southbound I-75 at Fletcher Avenue (Exit 266) from 10:30 PM to 5 AM
- SELMON EXPRESSWAY: One lane will be closed on the eastbound Selmon from Nebraska Avenue to 22nd Street (Exit 9) from 8 PM to 6 AM.
- SELMON EXPRESSWAY: One lane will be closed in each direction of the Selmon between 22nd Street (Exit 9) and 50th Street (Exit 11) from 8 PM to 5 AM.
- TAMPA: Twiggs Street closed between Nebraska and Meridian avenues, 7 PM to 5 AM (for construction related to the Selmon Expressway)
- TAMPA: One lane may be closed on eastbound and westbound I-4 between 22nd Street (Exit 1) and 50th Street (Exit 3) from 8 PM to 5 AM. Two lanes may be closed on eastbound I-4 after 10 PM and up to three lanes closed on eastbound I-4 from 11:30 PM to 4:30 AM.
- TAMPA -- One lane may be closed in each direction of State Road 60 (Adamo Dr.) between 26th and 39th streets from 10 PM to 3 AM.
- I-275 TAMPA: One to two lanes will be closed on northbound I-275 from Floribraska Avenue (south of MLK, Exit 46B) to Yukon Street (south of Busch Blvd., Exit 50) from 10:30 PM to 6 AM.
- TAMPA: One of three lanes will be closed in either direction of Hillsborough Avenue from Central Avenue to Nebraska Avenue from 11:30 PM to 6 AM.
- TAMPA: One lane will be closed in either direction of Chelsea Avenue under I-275 from 9 PM to 7 AM.
- TAMPA: One lane may be closed in each direction of the Selmon Expressway from 50th Street to Maydell Drive (between exits 11 and 12). Westbound closures will be from 7 PM to 5 AM and eastbound closures will be from 8 PM to 6 AM.
- WESLEY CHAPEL: One lane may be closed in either direction of I-75 from State Road 56 (Exit 275) to north of County Road 54 (Exit 279) from 8 PM to 5 AM
- I-4 HILLSBOROUGH CO: One to two lanes will be closed on eastbound and westbound I-4 between McIntosh Road (Exit 14) and Branch Forbes Road (Exit 17) from 8 PM to 6 AM for paving work.
- DOVER: Branch Forbes Road entrance ramp to westbound I-4 may be closed between 8 PM and 6 AM. Drivers can go west on U.S. 92, then north on McIntosh Road to use that entrance to westbound I-4.
- RIVERVIEW: One lane will be closed in each direction of Gibsonton Drive at I-75 from 9 PM to 5 AM.
- POLK PKWY: Single lane closures EB starting at MM 8 at the Western Barrier plaza, continuing to the Central Barrier, 9 PM to 6 AM.
AM DRIVE RE-CAP:
8:36 -- I-4 TAMPA: WB traffic still slow, US-301 to 50th