SEMINOLE - A Seminole church remains intact after a fire inside the building put itself out early Wednesday morning.
The blaze happened at Oak Ridge Wesleyan Church, located on the 11000 block of 110 th Ave N.
Officials say the fire started from an electrical power strip that short circuited and caught fire.
There were a few papers that burned and filled a room with smoke, but somehow the fire put itself out before fire crews arrived. No damage was done to the room.
Fire crews vented the room to clear the smoke and the electricity was turned back on.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Coast Guard members flew a man from Carnival cruise ship due to internal injuries Sunday.