SEMINOLE, Fla. - A family of three escaped a two-alarm fire that destroyed their Seminole home early Wednesday morning.
The fire broke out just before 4:00 a.m. on Rhonda Terrace.
The homeowner’s daughter was making something to eat on the stove and walked away.
When she returned, the kitchen was on fire.
Everyone in the home was able to get out and no injuries were reported. The Red Cross is assisting the family.
The fire is under investigation.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Randall Nelson's family say a dispute over cigarettes ended when Nelson was hit and then dragged 75 feet by an SUV his own nephew was driving.