NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. -
Pasco County continues to monitor Tropical Storm Andrea.
The storm is expected to produce 3-5 inches of rain through Sunday with possible storm surge from 2 to 4 feet above ground level. In addition, the National Weather Service (NWS) has still issued a Tornado watch until 10 p.m. Thursday.
Pasco County's Resident Information Center (RIC) is open until 9 p.m. for Thursday, June 6th. The RIC's information line is (727) 847-2411/8959.
Sand and sand bags are available at the following locations:
- * Pasco County Public Works Complex, 7530 State Street, New Port Richey
- * Land O' Lakes Recreation Complex, 3032 Collier Parkway, Land O' Lakes
- * Veteran's Memorial Park, 14333 Hicks Road, Hudson
- * Mitchell Park, 4025 Little Rd, New Port Richey
- * Fire Station #1, Dairy Rd, Zephyrhills
- * Fire Station #10, 7912 Rhodes Rd, Hudson
- * Fire Station #17, 2951 Seven Springs Blvd., New Port Richey
- * Fire Station #24, 14317 4th St, Dade City
- * C- Barn on 3908 Warder Rd., San Antonio
- * New Port Richey Public Works, 6420 Pine Hill Rd, New Port Richey
Citizens must bring their own shovel and are limited to 25 sand bags per household.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.