Chris Nocco starts in his new role as the Pasco County Sheriff on May 1, 2011.
Copyright 2011 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
TAMPA - With all 110 precincts reporting,
- Sheriff Chris Nocco was re-elected with 65% of the vote. K. Bogart received 35%.
- Robeta Cutting (24%) lost in her bid to unseat Clerk of Circuit Court Paula O'Neil (76%).
- With 67% of the vote, Mike Wells retained his seat as Property Appraiser over Alison Newton.
- Mike Olson (68%), the incumbent, will remain as Tax Collector after beating Ed Blommel (32%).
- Kathryn Starky (59%) beat Matt Murphy (41%) in the race for county commissioner in district 3.
For the rest of Pasco County race results, visit http://wfts.tv/YW2Ep2 .
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
The remainder of the work week is looking like a summertime pattern with warm and humid days, a mix of sun and clouds. For the rest of the day, our chance for showers and storms continues.