Are you ready for for this week's 10 Questions For!
It's a fun online article we publish every week featuring one of your top newsmakers or community members. This is a way you can get to know them better.
There isn’t much Martin St. Louis would change about himself if he could. But there is one thing and he’s about to do it. Read about his temporary fix in this week's 10 questions!
1. What is your all time favorite movie or song?
2. Do you have a Smartphone? If so, what's your favorite app?
I don't have a smart phone.
3. Who do you count as your mentor(s)?
I can't say that I have one particular mentor. I have a lot of people who influence me, but the main person who does is my dad.
4. What was your very first job?
I was a gopher on a construction site.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
My gray hair.
6. What do you consider your greatest success?
My kids and then winning the Stanley Cup.
7. Tell us something about you most people don't know?
I am shaving my head at this years' Cut For A Cure, April 7th, along with Vincent Lecavalier, Victor Hedman, Ryan Malone, Nate Thompson, Teddy Purcell and Mike Smith.
We're doing it to help raise money for the Pediatric Cancer Foundation and VL4 Foundation.
8. If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead, who would they be?
Bono, Mats Naslund and my dad.
9. What is in your fridge right now?
I don't know. I haven't opened it in a few days.
10. If you could have a different career, other than what you're doing now, what would it be?
It wouldn't be fair to answer that because I've focused on playing hockey my whole life.
We hope you have enjoyed this week's profile.
We want you to be a part of the buzz!
If there is someone you want to hear from, please contact me and I will reach out to the local celebrity. You can e-mail me email@example.com or find me on Facebook and click the "Like" button.
I look forward to sharing this fun segment with the residents of Tampa Bay!
Copyright 2011 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
George Zimmerman asked a judge on Monday to change the terms of his bond so he can have contact with the girlfriend he's accused of assaulting. He says his girlfriend wants charges against him dropped.