This week we are featuring State Representative and lawyer Darryl Rouson. As you can imagine he is a very busy man. But he gets by without something many of us can't live without!
Here are this week's 10 questions:
1. What is your all time favorite movie or song?
My favorite movie is “Blazing Saddles” and my favorite song is ‘Impossible Dream’ by Man of la Mancha.
2. Do you have a Smartphone? If so, what's your favorite app?
3. Who do you count as your mentor(s)?
4. What was your very first job?
Dishwasher machine operator for an assisted living facility.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
To take more breaks once and a while.
6. What do you consider your greatest success?
Perseverance through adversity.
7. Tell us something about you most people don't know?
8. If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead, who would they be?
Abraham Lincoln, Fredrick Douglas, and Reginald Lewis.
9. What is in your fridge right now?
Mangos, sorbet, grapes, and snacks for my five boys.
10. If you could have a different career, other than what you're doing now, what would it be?
It would be in Drama or acting.
We hope you have enjoyed this week's profile and want you to be a part of the buzz!
If there is someone you want to hear from, please contact me and I will reach out to the local celebrity. You can e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org. or find me on Facebook under Sarina Fazan News Personality and click the "Like" button.
News Anchor/Multimedia Journalist
Copyright 2011 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
A Hillsborough County woman was taken into custody Monday morning after, deputies say, she shot and killed her husband at their home in Seffner.