Are you ready for for this week's 10 Questions?
It's a fun online article we publish every week featuring one of your top newsmakers or community members. This is a way you can get to know them better.
This week, we are featuring a familiar voice: Orlando Davis from Wild 94.1. Orlando and The Freakshow is on every morning from 6am to 10am. The show has all the latest entertainment news and all the watercooler news you would want.
Ten questions for Orlando Davis:
1. What is your all time favorite movie or song?
Movie “ Friday”, Song “ If Tomorrow Never Comes”-Garth Brooks
2. Do you have a Smartphone? If so, what's your favorite app?
Yes, favorite app is Angry Birds, like everyone else!
3. Who do you count as your mentor(s)?
Tom Rivers (dec.), Clive Davis, and Scott Herman (EVP CBS Radio)
4. What was your very first job?
Lifeguard on Lake Michigan
5. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I’d not smile as much. People take that as weakness, somehow.
6. What do you consider your greatest success?
Having two beautiful daughters, who love me like crazy!
7. Tell us something about you most people don't know?
I used to sing in a vocal group, and opened for everyone from Boyz II Men to LL Cool J
8. If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead, who would they be?
Oprah, Princess Diana, Richard Pryor (can Martin Luther King stop by?),
9. What is in your fridge right now?
Water, Milk, Capri Sun, Go Gurt, Bud Light and Juice! lol
10. If you could have a different career, other then what you're doing now, what would it be?
I’d be a High School Teacher!
We hope you have enjoyed this week's profile.
The people I profile are based on your suggestions. Please feel free to let me know who you would like to hear from or what you think about the segment.
You can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. or "like" me on Facebook . This is also a way for you to follow my stories and offer story ideas.
Copyright 2011 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Higher heat, humidity and rain chances are moving in. Temperatures are leveling off near 90.