10 Questions is a fun online offering we publish every week featuring a top newsmaker or community member. It's a way you can get to know them better.
This week we are featuring former Tampa Bay Buccaneer Michael Pittman. The star running back was a part of the 2002 team that won Superbowl XXXVII IN 2003.
Find out why that victory was especially sweet for Michael in this week's 10 questions for?
1. What is your all time favorite movie or song?
Beverly Hills Cop. Favorite song "Outstanding" by the Gap Band.
2. Do you have a Smartphone? If so, what's your favorite app?
Yes, iPhone & Facebook
3. Who do you count as your mentor(s)?
4. What was your very first job?
I Worked at Chuckee Cheese as a cook. I was 15.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I wouldn't change nothing, I think I'm a pretty well-rounded individual.
6. What do you consider your greatest success?
Greatest life success are my children. Greatest career success was winning Super Bowl XXXVII in my hometown of San Diego.
7. Tell us something about you most people don't know?
I love looking at amazing artwork and I love to draw.
8. If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead, who would they be?
Oprah Winfrey, Michael Jackson, & Jennifer Lopez.
9. What is in your fridge right now?
Turkey, Chicken, Ground Beef, Frozen Pizza, Yogurt, Fruit, Milk, Eggs, Lemonade, Bottle Water, Orange Juice, Grape Juice, Vegetables.
10. If you could have a different career, other then what you're doing now, what would it be?
A major league baseball player.
We hope you have enjoyed this week's profile.
The people I profile are based on your suggestions. Please feel free to let me know who you would like to hear from or what you think about the segment.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright 2011 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
A 4-year-old Pasco County boy is dead. According to family members, doctors suspect he contracted bacterial meningitis, He started showing symptoms Saturday night.